Reviewing, editing and celebrating writing.
-Sheena Cameron and Louise Dempsey Two stars and a wish, stamp for wow word, stamp for cool sentence. I am learning what I am learning and why. Highlight in reading, lists of different sentence starters. I can find examples in my writing. I can improve my writing. I can talk about my success and next steps. I write carefully as I go. Write a bit, read, fix up as you go. Self-check my writing and fix up some mistakes. Let kids fix up some (4) then move on. I feel like an author and want to share my writing. Too focused on quantity not planning and editing. Do I make it manageable? Do I value that part of the lesson? Feel like they share something from their writing with someone most days. A buddy, buddy class, at home, on the blog. Responding model on p197. From the influence of Gail Loane, everyone is an author. Two stars and a wish- first, respond to the message, then criteria. We write to communicate an idea. 1. Message 2. Positives ...

Comments
Post a Comment