Inquiries

We presented our inquiries to staff last Wednesday during our PL.
I have to say I didn't feel nearly as nervous as I used to. I think this is due to the experience I have been gaining from leading learning at ConnectEd gatherings.

Here are some slides from my presentation:


I enjoyed listening and learning about what is happening in the other rooms.
I want to follow up with some information from Lynda's inquiry. Her inquiry was about getting the children to look at the words. Some of the things she said really rang true with me. At the beginning of the year my readers who weren't ready to read were not looking at the words. I can see the benefit of ensuring the children keep their eyes on the book. I would like to know what phrases she used to keep the children looking and if she did any exercising around training their eyes to look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviewing, editing and celebrating writing.

Letting the learner lead

Clarity in the classroom