5 + a day the e-learning way - Breakout Ulearn15

I was expecting more than what I got from this breakout. I was hoping for a wealth of knowledge about integrating e-learning and the Daily Five.

The breakout covered what the Daily Five is etc and in my opinion spent too much time on this part. I found a few good ideas like creating charts to show the students what e-learning tools and programmes they can use to support each part of the Daily Five.
From this idea I adapted it to make it suit my learners. I know my class use the blog and struggle their way around the side links. I have been meaning to set up a thing where they can click on the blog and it will speak to them. I still haven't done this but I had an idea in the meantime. I can create separate pages on my class blog for each part of the Daily Five and have pictures and links to the Daily Five activity.

I started with Read to self as seen below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviewing, editing and celebrating writing.

Letting the learner lead

Clarity in the classroom