EduCamp The Tron
Today I attended an awesome PL in the form of an EduCamp. It was great to see so many people there.
The day always begins with a smackdown. The smackdown from EduCampTheTron is worth having a look at. There are a few slides I would like to review, International dot day, Five card flicker stories and Screen castify.
I attended a session on class dojo which I had heard mentioned at our last Incredible years session. I set up an account for my class but I think I will put it on hole until my Master's student has finished her placement in our class. Too tricky to introduce a new management system. I am also questioning it's relevance to my learners and had thought it may have offered more than what I have seen so far. Am thinking of ways I can have conversations with the whanau about their child's learning.
I attended another PL session part way through and downloaded screen castify which I think will be handy one day. Something for another day.
Something to take back to school was adding Māori extension into google chrome and something to take home for myself was learning to split the screen in google too so I can take notes and look at a web page!
Overall a productive and enjoyable morning learning with other educators.
The day always begins with a smackdown. The smackdown from EduCampTheTron is worth having a look at. There are a few slides I would like to review, International dot day, Five card flicker stories and Screen castify.
I attended a session on class dojo which I had heard mentioned at our last Incredible years session. I set up an account for my class but I think I will put it on hole until my Master's student has finished her placement in our class. Too tricky to introduce a new management system. I am also questioning it's relevance to my learners and had thought it may have offered more than what I have seen so far. Am thinking of ways I can have conversations with the whanau about their child's learning.
I attended another PL session part way through and downloaded screen castify which I think will be handy one day. Something for another day.
Something to take back to school was adding Māori extension into google chrome and something to take home for myself was learning to split the screen in google too so I can take notes and look at a web page!
Overall a productive and enjoyable morning learning with other educators.
Comments
Post a Comment