ConnectED Open Meeting - Using Teacher Blogs for Appraisal

This evening I ran a table session about using a blog for appraisal. The things I covered are:

Posting- 
  • When posting, I look at my labels and think what do I need to post about to show I am meeting the Registered Teacher's Criteria. 
  • We discussed how much and what to include in a post. 
  • How to add a link in a post.
  • How to add a video in a post.
Labels-
  • Where to find labels.
  • How to add labels.
  • How to create a new label.
  • The thought of adding Tataiako links to the labels section. 
  • If you are a lead teacher in an area, labels for posts about evidence of this. 
  • You may use more than one label for a post.
Schedule-
  • Where to find the schedule posts.
  • How to use schedule post.
We created a post right then and there and added labels to them. We also added blogs to our reading lists.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviewing, editing and celebrating writing.

Letting the learner lead

Clarity in the classroom