Blogging with the kids
I presented at our ConnectEd cluster Professional Learning Day.
I prepared my presentation to share with other learners about how to blog with your kids so they take ownership of the class blog with you.
It was difficult to prepare as I didn't know what people would be needing to know. I began with my pepeha and then shared where our school has come from and how we set the blogs up. It led nicely into asking the participants who had blogs and where they were at with their blogs.
My presentation can be found here.
I really enjoyed presenting and hope I have inspired some more teachers to open their classes to the world of blogging and making connections with others.
I still have things I want to add and change with my class blog. I am slowly adapting my class blog to suit my learners. I'd love to add some pages and a speak text function since my learners are beginning to read. I have been following along with Anglea Lee's 20 Days to Blogtastic for ideas and changes that I can make to my class blog.
Comments
Post a Comment