Will Hine be at my new school?

I have had two students move to new schools and it has really showed me the strength of relationships.

I pride myself on building positive relationships with all students so to hear from both families that have moved schools really shows that I was important to both of the children.

On our first day back Child A couldn't start her new school because she had to come and see me to say good bye. She came running to find me on duty and I was welcomed with a delightful hug. She then followed me around telling me stories. I will miss her.

Child B wasn't able to come to the class but his Nana told me he asked, "Will Hine be at my new school?" Bless. If only my dear. There are children that you just don't like to see go.

I am so lucky to be a part of these children's lives and grateful that they have enjoyed having me as their teacher.

Below is a picture of my baby playing during a wet lunchtime.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviewing, editing and celebrating writing.

Letting the learner lead

Clarity in the classroom