Printing a landscape Doc from Google Docs

Our school has moved our planning to Google Docs. I am so happy about planning this way as I have been using Google Docs for my planning for sometime now. This means I don't need to print my planning and I can annotate it digitally.

During the implementation of Google Docs in our school I have worked with my team to support the teachers that I work closely with.
We have discovered that when we do print our planning we need change the printer settings if the doc is landscape. Below is the information I shared for how to print a landscape doc.

1. First you select File then Print;


2. Once you have selected print you need to click Print using system dialog;

3. This will open a window that looks like the picture below. You will need to select the orientation that I have circled below.

After all of those steps your document will be ready to send to the printer 
by finally clicking the print button.

One last tip is that if you are printing you may wish to select the pages you want to print because you may not want to print all of your pages. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviewing, editing and celebrating writing.

Letting the learner lead

Clarity in the classroom