Back to work - Teacher only day

As a last hurrah before we started back at school I spent a long weekend at Mangawhai Heads. It was a lovely way to be in the environment (camping) and I also got the chance to reflect on what my goals are especially since I will be working with years ones. 


Today all the staff were back at school. In our team we spent some time using Google docs and I was pleased to learn that we can now merge cells in a table. This is great! 
We have also set up our planning folders and documents in Google docs and are ready to go. I was able to experiment with the sharing capabilities in Google drive and learn about who could view and edit my documents. I was also able to use my skills to help others set up their copied docs and folders. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviewing, editing and celebrating writing.

Letting the learner lead

Clarity in the classroom